The Constitution --- Plain and Simple
Conspiracy --- Part III
Curtis W. Caine, MD
This column on the Constitution appears in the Medical Sentinel to remind us that it is the unConstitutional (and thus illegal) activities in medicine and all other facets of our lives that have trampled on and outlawed our God-endowed freedom and liberty.
Part III of this lesson concludes our list of inferences:
26. Much of the absurd nonsense passed as liberal arts curriculum in institutions of both lower education and higher learning, blindly accepted as enlightened intellectualism (in apposition to old fogey, common, everyday horse sense) by a populace that has been deceived and brainwashed into believing the hoax that there are no moral values, right and wrong, absolute truth, marriage fidelity, oaths, sanctity of human life (abortion, euthanasia), Scripture (progressive revelation), ethics, integrity, etc. All things are relative, we are told, and must be reinterpreted "scientifically" (as if sociology bears any resemblance to quantitative science), naturally changing (and expediently changeable!) to fit the immediate circumstances (situational ethics).
Likewise, that there is a Triune Creator/Sovereign of the universe "that rules in the affairs of men" gets in the way of the proponents of the humanist religion. So He must be labeled a myth that must be expunged. God is a hoax, the line goes. He was concocted to frighten the simple, simplistic, ignorant, superstitious masses with mores --- ethics, ideals, morality, principles, and standards. For, you see, people with these latter traits are not easily herded by provocateurs. Therefore, humanists manipulate, systematize, and orchestrate the instruction in school and the affairs of public life so as to "liberate" people from the stifling suppression of mother nature by "religion" --- i.e., inborn human instincts and passions. Humanists employ the slight of hand linguist trick of substituting the religion of evolutionary humanism for the creation religion of Jehovah by tagging the latter "religion, forbidden by the First Amend-ment" and the former "scientific fact." Both labels, like humanism itself, are conspiratorial fabrications.
27. Variations on this theme are the basic politically correct (at present - but changeable at whim) philosophy and program and policy of HHS, the Supreme Court, the educational "system," National Geographic, the "welfare" system, the "health" system, the mainstream media, much too much of some "organized" religions, "organized" medicine --- all of which are, therefore, particeps criminis in this obvious, self-evident inconsistent insanity. The historical records of the millennia reveal that invariably the so-called "evolution" in all arenas is not upward, as claimed, but always downward --- DEVOLUTION. Not elevating, but debasing. That we can now travel supersonically in space, instead of the ultimate mode still being limited to horseback as in the past, did not happen by evolution! Scientific advancement occurs when humans finally become aware of what the Creator placed there at the outset and that has been there since day one. "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done; and there is no new thing under the sun." Ecclesiastes 1:9.
28. Of course, the publicly unadmitted and undisclosed other side of the "freed from religion" coin reads "to be the owned and controlled vassal of the State." For in the dichotomy there are only two alternatives: man will voluntarily accept to be ruled by his Creator, or he will be involuntarily ruled by the all powerful State. By definition, a ruler has rules. The Sovereign Ruler has immutable Sovereign Rules --- Rules that are over all temporal rules. This fact sticks in the craw of demagogues because it is a confining straightjacket.
29. To adherents of the humanist world view it inexorably follows, then, that people are born, propagate, die --- that's all there is. We are just "higher" animals --- so acting like animals is just natural, unavoidable, and to some even desirable. This mindset encouraged and produced the vulgar hedonism of today. Likewise they contend that everything else, just like people, has, does, and is relentlessly evolving. So "human engineers," for survival, must support their base dehumanizing thesis by decreeing that there is no Creator/God in their futile attempt to get rid of His immutable Laws that refute theirs.
30. All around us the lawlessness and debauchery nihilism(1) has wrought is again screaming "That whenever any form of Government becomes destructive,...it is the right of the People to alter...it..."(2)
31. After sixty plus years of intensive study, it is my judgment that the above "...long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design (that is, constitutes a conspiracy) to reduce (us) under absolute Despotism.."(2)
History has again repeated itself. Good people, "it's Boston harbor tea time again!"
1. Webster's New Universal Unabridged Dictionary defines nihilism as:
(a) total rejection of established laws and institutions; (b) an extreme
form of skepticism: the denial of all real existence or the possibility
of an objective basis for truth; (c) anarchy, terrorism, etc.
2. Declaration of Independence, paragraph 2.
Dr. Caine is an anesthesiologist in Jackson, Mississippi, and a member of the Editorial Board of the Medical Sentinel.
Originally published in the Medical Sentinel 1999;4(6):224. Copyright©1999
Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS)